Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive this awful feeling kane will push for a start even though he not even close fitness-wise , and spurs will wilt to his demands ,
Moura will get dropped losing their dynamism playing right into liverpool's hands

Loyal I hope your team turns up like you did at the Etihad, and you lift the chumps cup. Whats your injuries like, will Kane be back for this?

I think Kane will be close.

Hopefully Vertonghen will be fine. Winks might also be back. I think, given the three week break we could have most of the squad ready to go.

Winks obviously not a Silva but we play better when he partners Sissoko in the middle.

Hopefully Vertonghen will be fine. Winks might also be back. I think, given the three week break we could have most of the squad ready to go.

Winks obviously not a Silva but we play better when he partners Sissoko in the middle.

If Spurs play like they did at Anfield they have more than a good chance of lifting the trophy. Chance after chance carved out and should have got more from the game.

Barring Bayern Munich and Porto, Liverpool haven’t seemed to have travelled well in Europe this season.

Please message me with what message I posted could ever be misconstrued as anti Semitic , I’d never do so .
As far where I’d been , just busy and forgot about being on this forum.
I’m on other forums too but more often than not I forget can’t be bothered with em , the worst one is The Red one, if you make a spelling mistake or criticise anything , you’re banned , so much for free speech
I do do like this forum , as its not full of arseholes , though why people wish to insult others , for stating facts I’ve no idea
Your use of the Y word, clearly an anti Semitic word, no matter what context it is used. Even your own club has asked fans not to use it so not sure why you continue to do so. Irony is that Arsenal also have a sizeable Jewish fan base as do we and the rags.

Bench Kane and stick with the pace and tempo is the best way of hurting the dippers. I fancy Eriksen to have a big game in the final then Spurs win.

Your use of the Y word, clearly an anti Semitic word, no matter what context it is used. Even your own club has asked fans not to use it so not sure why you continue to do so. Irony is that Arsenal also have a sizeable Jewish fan base as do we and the rags.
Someone needs to educate @SpursLoyal who also uses the term. If you read his post above he “obviously disagrees” with my stance that it is anti Semitic, he also didn’t want to discuss it as he says that debate has been done to death, he obviously knows he’d lose that argument so hasn’t the stomach for it.
I reported 2 posts from 2 Spurs fans on here yesterday and they were both warned for using the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.