Is Pep the greatest?

Pep's the best ever at motivating people... He's outdone ferguson because he has a layer of tactical genius and football knowledge too.

This argument about him only doing it with money is bollocks... Leaders of men don't need money. He could do the same relatively with any bunch of players.

At the moment?
Yes
Ever?
No
Agreed on both.
Re. the "ever?" part, for City, Mercer still leads him on sentimental grounds.
For other clubs in Britain, Surly Alex (sorry) leads him on numbers, Shankly or Paisley or Jock Stein could be his equals in raw character, Cloughie for there being no one like Cloughie, but for building a team based on youth and style i have to go with Busby from 1955 to February '58.

So, we just won the league, and on the way home he is already studying and planning for Watford. Genius, you could see how much respect the players have for him. You know what I think we are also seeing Pep getting bitten by the city bug. He knows how much he is loved here..

He might be the greatest, but he doesn't rock the club's trackys, cap and trainers like Pulis.

Personally, I'd like it if he returned to his slick suits on the touchline but would appear he's trying to look more down to earth in that stupid grey jumper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.