Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Congratulations for the title.

Crazy close win with Liverpool achieving a fantastic season aswell (hope they won't win anything at the end).
Have you not been paying attention?

They've won the second place trophy, the Scouse fans demanded they should receive one for runners up, jurgen flopp got an award for best smile and mane got haircut of the year which was a shocker as his hairline starts dead centre on top of his head.

Have you not been paying attention?

They've won the second place trophy, the Scouse fans demanded they should receive one for runners up, jurgen flopp got an award for best smile and mane got haircut of the year which was a shocker as his hairline starts dead centre on top of his head.
Proof the game has been bent since 1968 when George Heslop got beat into second place for best haircut when the bias FA unbelievably gave it to George Best

How many trophies has Milner missed out on now ?? But surely he went to Klanfield to win trophies?
If the dippers win the CL, the media is going to be all over him saying this vindicates his move. It's the one of the two reasons I really hope it doesn't happen. The other being Klopp's smugnicity.

If the dippers win the CL, the media is going to be all over him saying this vindicates his move. It's the one of the two reasons I really hope it doesn't happen. The other being Klopp's smugnicity.
It'll be something like 7-1 or something in trophies but yes, I know exactly what you mean .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.