City's position in the all time honours list

We need to do more in the Europe and get one over the line,
Rags and scouse will hold it against us no matter what damage we do on the domestic front.

Has that already been decided, why not the winners of the Champions League?
I think the winners of the Champions league play the winners of the Europa league, I maybe wrong though. They should cancel the community shield game if we win the fa cup imo.

We need to do more in the Europe and get one over the line,
Rags and scouse will hold it against us no matter what damage we do on the domestic front.

then they will find something else to hold against.

the only way to deal with them is to ignore them

We now have 23 major trophies in our history including the Charity shields which are counted.

If we win Saturday (24)will make us the 8th most successful Club in English history and needing 1 more trophy to match villa and then another one to match Everton.

We are currently 7 trophies (6 if we win Saturday) behind Chelsea who have 30.

Arsenal have 46, Liverpool 61 and Rags 66.

We are not doing too bad for a club with no history.
Yep not significant to some(except Spurs stattos) but we've gone above Spurs who are on 17 (not including charity sheilds.. maybe we should? They have 4 we have 3).

City will have 19 if they pick up the FA cup at the weekend.

Yep not significant to some(except Spurs stattos) but we've gone above Spurs who are on 17 (not including charity sheilds.. maybe we should? They have 4 we have 3).

City will have 19 if they pick up the FA cup at the weekend.
Haven't we won 5 charity shields ? Although they aren't major trophies and should not count.

Haven't we won 5 charity shields ? Although they aren't major trophies and should not count.
Sorry yes, my mistake... some places distinguish Community Shield(2) from Charity Shield(3).

I think Spurs also have 3 shared ones, I'm not sure how that works but I hope none of them are "Sheriff of London (Dewar) Charity Shield" trophies which should not even be considered and only damages the legitimacy of it.

all 'trophies' which are open to ONLY two teams should not count - this then excludes the Charity/Community Shield, Euro Super Cup etc

In this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_England_by_competitive_honours_won that means that:-

Rags drop from 66 to 43
Dippers drop from 61 to 42
The Arse drop from 46 to 31
Rentboys 30 to 25
Spuds 26 to 17
Villa 25 to 21
Minor Dippers 24 to 15
City 23 to 18

therefore moving us up from 8th to 6th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.