UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this talking, all of this thread, all of the upset and fear it's all causing, this is exactly what our enemies in the press want. They want a: to stop us enjoying this moment. b: to somehow make everything this team and club have achieved to be tainted. And for that reason I dont give a shit. It's no coincidence this has come out the day after winning the Prmier from Liverpool, it's designed fake news. Fuck em, I cannot be arsed anymore listening to this shit.

Nothing tangible will come of this with regards to a ban or any other substantive punishments

However they are conducting a long and drawn out smear on our club to try and diminish our achievements

We have in effect been convicted in the eyes of the public , I think that is the result UEFA are looking for as they won’t want this going to court as it may give us a chance to clear our name
I agree, but it's not UEFA that are behind this and you'd be better looking in the direction of the American owners of club in this country.

You need to produce some evidence for your claims. To expect people just to take your word for them is ridiculous, even if they're true.

I take your point.
I shouldn’t have said anything.
I’m not wrong though, I assure you.
I hope nothing happens and nothing comes out. You’ll probably never believe me but I can live with that. Let’s just leave it there.

That's fortunate with posts like his last one but I'm sure he's mindful that BM has an influential following throughout the Gulf states.
I'm also a UK citizen and well aware of the diplomatic issues that would arise should our owners lock up a British City fan for repeating truths about the UAE on a British owned and run football forum.

I'd be less blasé if I were an Emirati.

I hope UEFA has some sh!t hot lawyers on their payroll, because if this report is remotely true, I would imagine HRH, Khaldoon will go for UEFA's jugular.

This is getting beyond a joke now and once it involves the slurring of a nation it goes a step too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.