F1 thread - 2019 Season

I won't miss it
Catalunya is built for superbikes not F1.

Valencia was scenic but boring.

Why was Jerez dropped I can't remember?

Liberty Media looking at the rising starts of F1. France and Dutch GP will stay as long as Leclerc and Verstappen increase their potential. Spain will return if Sainz can get his shit together.

Personally I'm still gutted Donnington couldn't afford to take over from Silverstone for the British one here as it's only down the road from me.

Catalunya is built for superbikes not F1.

Valencia was scenic but boring.

Why was Jerez dropped I can't remember?

Liberty Media looking at the rising starts of F1. France and Dutch GP will stay as long as Leclerc and Verstappen increase their potential. Spain will return if Sainz can get his shit together.

Personally I'm still gutted Donnington couldn't afford to take over from Silverstone for the British one here as it's only down the road from me.
I want a Manchester Street circuit ;)
In all seriousness I feel they need to be picking tracks that can accommodate the current era F1 cars, Bahrain is kind of the standard I want to see really.

Reactions: mat
Fernando will just have to go back to bullying the little guys in his unbeatable Toyota. WEC (or Formula E) is where the "has beens" belong.

I want a Manchester Street circuit ;)
In all seriousness I feel they need to be picking tracks that can accommodate the current era F1 cars, Bahrain is kind of the standard I want to see really.
Suprised Burnham hasn't bid for a formula E race in Manc. A decent route could be created.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.