Running thread

Run 2 of couch25k tonight which is the last run/walk with 2x10mins running and the single 3min walk.

Had a hell of a week in work with me walking 18.7km's on Tuesday alone and tonight i felt as knackered as i have since i started the program. Knees are suddenly sore, back is aching and mentally i just feel fucked.

Im also losing weight through a calorie controlled diet and have lost just over 2st since the middle of March and im wondering if due to the increased run times now, up to 25min runs with next 2 weeks seeing me do 3x25mins then 3x28mins and finally 3x30mins i need to up the calorie intake safe in the knowledge that due to the running it wont mean i suddenly start to put weight on again?

Any tips greatly appreciated.
Eat 2000 kcal oriels a day and just keep running. You will reach your natural healthy weight"...no drama. Don't over complicate...keep it simple stupid !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.