It's Jurgen and the boys
Making all the f...ing noise
And it's 30 years since they finished top

This

Who's that crying at Anfield
Who's that crying on the Kop
It's Jurgen and the boys
Making all the f...ing noise
Because they won the title 30 years ago.

Whilst the song has particularly no reference to Sean Cox, I don’t think it’s great form from the players singing the song. Let’s not forget what happened to one of our own this season in Schalke. I acknowledge i’ll probably get abuse for this opinion however.

Whilst the players may hate Liverpool due to the circumstances surrounding the UCL game at Anfield last season, leaving yourself open to this kind of thing will always blow back up in your face.

Fuckin hell I thought my summer of joy would begin the moment we beat the insufferable scumbags to the title. Now my hatred of them is such that if someone offered me a deal where we lose to Watford in exchange for them losing to Spurs I wouldn’t dismiss it out of hand.

I was younger and more angry with life when the rags were taking the piss out of us but honestly I never hated them as much as I hate the dippers now, it’s not even close

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.