Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Whilst the song has particularly no reference to Sean Cox, I don’t think it’s great form from the players singing the song. Let’s not forget what happened to one of our own this season in Schalke. I acknowledge i’ll probably get abuse for this opinion however.

Whilst the players may hate Liverpool due to the circumstances surrounding the UCL game at Anfield last season, leaving yourself open to this kind of thing will always blow back up in your face.
In the current snowflake infested media climate i guess you’re right to say we shouldn’t have done it. But in the real world mate it’s just one group of young men taking the piss out of another.

Whilst the song has particularly no reference to Sean Cox, I don’t think it’s great form from the players singing the song. Let’s not forget what happened to one of our own this season in Schalke. I acknowledge i’ll probably get abuse for this opinion however.

Whilst the players may hate Liverpool due to the circumstances surrounding the UCL game at Anfield last season, leaving yourself open to this kind of thing will always blow back up in your face.

+1 from me

In the current snowflake infested media climate i guess you’re right to say we shouldn’t have done it. But in the real world mate it’s just one group of young men taking the piss out of another.
Oh I totally understand the rivalry and why it’s been done. Like an earlier poster suggested, they’ve probably had a couple beers to many and let it get to this stage. I expect the FA may investigate, even if its a telling off and a small fine.

It'll be none of their business and I'll bet my left bollock that they won't investigate anything.
If those sanctimonious twats at the fa can haul a player over the coals for a joke tweet he made as a 15 year old boy then they’ll be licking their lips at the prospect of investigating this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.