Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Plenty of people on Twitter have been suggesting it. Even The Independent reference it in their story, albeit in the context of a City spokesperson denying that is the case:

Ric you've said in the past that you don't think there's an agenda against City. What are your thoughts since Sunday?

The deluded Liverpool fan base so easily bruised , are in self righteous overdrive tonight . As someone said earlier , just like our "chums" from stretford they are a definite breed apart - offended by everything yet at the same time ashamed of absolutely nothing !! This time last week I had not long since finished watching them batter barca . I was genuinely impressed with their performance last Tuesday , it was a team effort that surely deserved to make them champions league winners . Well fuck em !! I hope Tottenham absolutely twat them on June 1st in Madrid and that everyone of their odious fan base who journeys over there , gets the shits for at least a week afterwards .
...and the Spurs players sing our version of the 'Allez Allez Allez' song on the way back.

Honestly. I'm absolutely fine. I just wanted to offer up an alternative viewpoint.

Fair enough mate. You have every right to do so. I’d just add that IMO the victim mentality goes wider than football incidents. If I remember correctly, the Scousers virtually killed off local employment through militancy in the 70s, then took to the streets protesting about no jobs. Dippers are routinely wheeled out to piss and moan on every political programme.

Blame-shifting seems to be engrained in their psyche, which football has only served to aggravate.

To try and make out the song is about Hillsborough in any way, in order to try and score cheap points, is absolutely disgusting and shows how vile the scousers really are. We all know it’s nothing to do with it, or Sean Cox for that matter, and it demonstrates how low the scousers will go.

I don't remember this much fuss two years ago when Lingard led his team mates in singing "Why don't City fuck off home" minutes after the club had publicly congratulated them on winnng the Europa League.

I think the problem on that occasion was that it was two days after 22 people lost their lives at the Arena because of the terrorist bomb. City and United has created a stand together approach in the face of it and Lingard was telling City to fuck off. Any other time it was fair game to be honest as we hate them and they hate us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.