Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely comment about the media because anything they do fails to surprise me. This week the BBC and Sky have dived to new depths of appalling reporting. It is clear that this country has a media that hates anyone or anything that achieves something. They would rather slur and try to discredit than to champion. As an example It happened years ago with Nick Faldo, because they hated his personality and his arrogance, they smeared him rather than credit him for an unbelievable run as world number one. Back to my beloved City exactly the same. They should be focussing on the fact that we have a manager who has pushed other teams and players to new levels as well as improving our chances of actually winning something on a national level. How many teams now try to coach their young players to emulate our strategy? It is so narrow minded to not recognise that fact alone. In time I hope they will see how petty and counter productive they are but I doubt it. Much like news reporting they are hell bent on influencing the populous to their agenda instead of reporting facts. Fortunately we as City fans know the truth, and we cherish this unbelievable time to be a fan. Finally, do they really think the PL would be so successful if Pep had not been brought here? - It's no coincidence that other European leagues are not at the quality of recent times - since we began to dominate our domestic league perhaps? No, let's report on the front page about chants and aged, flawed investigations. Let's champion the underdog until they become successful then turn on them until they fail. It's mad but we know the truth.

Rob Harris and another AP person in the i today - City not cooperating with UEFA. Another "person familiar with the case told AP".
While UEFA are leaking like a sieve I could understand any club being reluctant to share confidential information with them.

But I'd be surprised if we haven't provided them with every bit of information we're required to under the rules.

I rarely comment about the media because anything they do fails to surprise me. This week the BBC and Sky have dived to new depths of appalling reporting. It is clear that this country has a media that hates anyone or anything that achieves something. They would rather slur and try to discredit than to champion. As an example It happened years ago with Nick Faldo, because they hated his personality and his arrogance, they smeared him rather than credit him for an unbelievable run as world number one. Back to my beloved City exactly the same. They should be focussing on the fact that we have a manager who has pushed other teams and players to new levels as well as improving our chances of actually winning something on a national level. How many teams now try to coach their young players to emulate our strategy? It is so narrow minded to not recognise that fact alone. In time I hope they will see how petty and counter productive they are but I doubt it. Much like news reporting they are hell bent on influencing the populous to their agenda instead of reporting facts. Fortunately we as City fans know the truth, and we cherish this unbelievable time to be a fan. Finally, do they really think the PL would be so successful if Pep had not been brought here? - It's no coincidence that other European leagues are not at the quality of recent times - since we began to dominate our domestic league perhaps? No, let's report on the front page about chants and aged, flawed investigations. Let's champion the underdog until they become successful then turn on them until they fail. It's mad but we know the truth.

Funny how the media had no hate for utd and Liverpool when they were successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.