Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayern paying enough money for Sane? Can't see that, they are used to getting players free from their Bundesliga rivals.
I'd imagine they'd get Leroy for less than we think if that's the only place he'd want to go and they could sign him for free next summer.

Can’t see Munich paying the £100 million it will cost to get him. Come on City pay Leroy the same as Sterling and keep him, he’s a tremendous talent

If he doesn't start the final and we're winning and he comes on in the last few mins, it will give an indication whether he's staying or not, like Danilo and Otamendi on Sunday.

I know his interviews are positive but if he's staying, I can't believe he wouldn't have been used more towards the end of the season.

If he doesn't start the final and we're winning and he comes on in the last few mins, it will give an indication whether he's staying or not, like Danilo and Otamendi on Sunday.

I know his interviews are positive but if he's staying, I can't believe he wouldn't have been used more towards the end of the season.
Bernardo and Sterling has been fantastic all season. I don’t think the contract situation has that much impact on his playing time. He has not been very good when he’s been subbed on or started lately, and as a result Pep has been playing our best two wingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.