Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

For me the point here is another scenario which leads to blue and blue infighting, just like the away tickets.

The club dont have to raise the prices for seasoncards to make match day tickets cheaper, its not as though they are irretrievable linked. Just lower the prices of match day tickets whilst freezing seasoncard prices.
It sounds as if the club justifies the prices as season tickets sell out each season so they are priced at the right level !! They don’t seem to care if the long standing fans can afford them or not as long as they sell out.

Apparently 7000 is the figure released to the City matters forum by the club
We can go round in circles. I don't know the source of the 7k figure and not seen the data myself so I can't say they are definitely wrong, but I know and trust the person who told me 15k, so from the two sources of information I am inclined to believe the latter.

7000 is around 15% of our total Seasoncards. Suspect that's where your confusion lies.

We can go round in circles. I don't know the source of the 7k figure and not seen the data myself so I can't say they are definitely wrong, but I know and trust the person who told me 15k, so from the two sources of information I am inclined to believe the latter.

I wonder if the 15k includes people who move to cheaper parts of the ground for Cup ganes. I have been to every home game but I won’t be in either figure. I’ve sold my ticket on the exchange a few times and bought 2 in a cheaper area of the ground (off forums) when paying for friends and family.

Really strange we still haven't heard anything from the club

They are probably trying to give the impression that they are listening to CM! I guess the threat of a one year CL could be another factor behind the delay.

Soriano might want us to be treble winners to boost re-signs

They are probably trying to give the impression that they are listening to CM! I guess the threat of a one year CL could be another factor behind the delay.

Soriano might want us to be treble winners to boost re-signs
You’re right about the treble, the feel good factor of doing that would render meaningless any small price increase.

“Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten”

The premise that SC prices need to increase to cover the cost of reduced match day ticket prices is quite frankly a load of bollocks. If that is is the thinking of the commercial management of the club then it time to forget about City Matters and any so called consultation with the supporters and accept the club will attempt to prise every last penny out of each and everyone of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.