Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

From where the video is taken, I’m sure people at City can work out who leaked it. You know who is sat with who on a plane. And I hope they get a bollocking. I reckon every clubs’ players sing songs about rivals when they are celebrating (well, IF they ever get to celebrate something that City don’t win). The difference is they don’t always find their way onto social media.

The fact they've tried to change one of our songs meanings just shows what a shit stain of a club they are.

Sometimes you just have to sit back and say the best team won, instead of being bitter and trying to bring them down off of the pitch.

Liverpool fans calling us 'classless'. I still can't stop laughing after reading it 3 hours ago. The quote is going in a frame on the wall so it will cheer me up if i'm ever feeling down.

Regards the song, the only bit I know is 'The Scousers have won f**K all', so I just sing that line throughout. I suggest we all adopt the same version so as not to cause offence.

You really can't make up how bitter they have become. I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute, particularly the BBC's impartial coverage. They are making themselves look so small time. It really is delicious.
That was being sung for a while Sunday, just the one line repeated over.

To be fair when a club has fans and players with such a unblemished record of perfect impeccable behaviour like Liverpool have, you can see why they would get so upset with such raucous behaviour.

From where the video is taken, I’m sure people at City can work out who leaked it. You know who is sat with who on a plane. And I hope they get a bollocking. I reckon every clubs’ players sing songs about rivals when they are celebrating (well, IF they ever get to celebrate something that City don’t win). The difference is they don’t always find their way onto social media.

Totally agree the person who posted it out there was an idiot as surely they must know that the media just can't wait to kick our club every chance they get. As for the players I'm glad they sang it. They have held their powder dry since sitting on a bus getting attacked by that vermin then getting knocked out by them. Sunday was the first real chance they have had to blast back after denying them the coveted title win they craved. I would claim it was PTS from the bus incident lol!

... it seems to me they live their life
Lighting candles and dipping bins
Never knowing which to cling to
When the grief sets in.
And you would have liked to have known
What was in that bin
But the candle burned out long before
You looked under the lid

Beautiful, just beautiful.

Now if only those 14,000 poets on RAWK could come up with prose of that calibre, maybe they wouldn't spend their time robbing their players houses on Champions League Nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.