Talksport

Who knew City were the only ones to sing songs like that. They're making it about Sean Cox the ****s
I didn't hear it but I'm guessing they had one of Sean Cox's family members on, be interesting to know who initiated the phone call.

Blue came on defending us and explained the song, strange thing is his line went all crackly!
Then a 'blue's called AJ from Harlow condemned the previous caller and all our fans for singing it.
And hes going Wembley on Saturday and hopes he doesn't hear it being sung!!!

Best give me your tickets AJ.

Oh yeah and another Scouser saying we should be fined and points deducted, and City are obsessed with Liverpool!
Hahaha!
They are desperate!

Last edited:
Talksport is a bit like the Jeremy Kyle show these days. It seems to exist just to stoke up hatred between the fans. The bitterness which has built between us and Liverpool at a time when we should all be celebrating our football is a bit sad.
I think it is inevitable there will be serious violence at the Community Shield game with Liverpool (if we win on Saturday) and it will end with someone getting seriously hurt. For me the broadcasters, especially Talksport, will be partially to blame if this happens. I actually think that Talksport in particular has become a poisonous influence on football.

I would love to know what the players really think of shouty man and Abrahams.shouty man is the biggest arse licker ever and I'm sure most of the people he sucks upto would just love to deck the ****

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.