It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Actually you have no idea what he's said (and neither do I). Lets look at the facts though.

He's barely played the second half of this season despite being fit, and clearly has something going on with Pep. We've been trying to get him to sign a new deal for some time, and he hasn't thus far. But his contract runs until 2021 right!? Well yes, but the club a. doesn't want to let players go into the last year of their deals without having signed a new one, and b. needs to plan for the possibility that we'll get a two window transfer ban starting January. If we go beyond this window without selling, and then have to sit out the next two, we're in the unenviable position of either being forced to give him whatever his agents can dream up to stay, or, oh look, Bayern just signed him on a pre-contract in January 2021. Good deal.
What did you make of his post match reaction on Sunday?

Is it just me who would rather keep Jesus than Sane?

He has just as high potential for me and is more versatile and miles better in the press.
I think it's a fair point that he's much better than Leroy without the ball. Much of his problems have stemmed from competing with Sergio as main striker. If he's used on the left more some of the pressure will come off him and he could flourish.

Stopped reading right there mate as that was my point.

You've completely missed my point in that case, but ok. Pretty standard

What did you make of his post match reaction on Sunday?

He looked like a guy who just won his second straight Premier League. I'd really hope it means he's staying but emotions were running high, etc. Who knows?

Bissouma? Has looked great for Brighton

At times.

Southampton goal from 40 secs

He was also all at sea (boom boom) when Bournemouth recently routed Brighton. Could become a decent player, however, and looks the type that could play midfield/right-back in the same way Danilo has.

You've completely missed my point in that case, but ok. Pretty standard

He looked like a guy who just won his second straight Premier League. I'd really hope it means he's staying but emotions were running high, etc. Who knows?
The point I'm making is...the reaction between him and Pep is contrary to your comment.You don't embrace another with such enthusiasm if there is an issue.

What do the seagulls mean?

Using the ted Rogers 321 logic.
Seagulls, birds that fly, known as flying rats, rats infest old Trafford, seagull flew over that shit hole, dropped its arse, player looked up mouth open, swallowed the lot, were signing Ashley Young, Fern replacement and captain material, shudders

The point I'm making is...the reaction between him and Pep is contrary to your comment.You don't embrace another with such enthusiasm if there is an issue.
Who says they need to personally dislike each other? Plenty of people don't work well together for one reason or another. You don't need to be a body language expert to look at his minutes since around Feb and ascertain that "hey, maybe there's something up between the manager and our 23 year old worldbeater?".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.