Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Out of curiosity, which players were singing it? I can identify a couple of players joining in with the 'Allez, Allez' bit but can't make out who's singing at the beginning.

I have received many replies about my last post, I will answer in this post:
  • Nope, losing the league didn't hurt , we knew that after the utd game it was over , we still had hope of course but it didn t hurt that "much" the last day as it was obvious ( 14 wins on a row from your team).
  • It s okay between fans to mock each others , we are fans and each winning team fans earn the right to celebrate as they please, however those players are highly paid professionals and it s somehow childish from them to say the least, they have to behave and act as role models.
  • I will not comment on the allegedly Sean Cox & hillsborough related chant as it s something that destroyed many famillies in merseyside and a trial is still going on, as for Sean , those things are well beyond football, it s about human lives and peoples that suffred and still suffer from it.
  • So whatever this chant is/was about , professional players should act better than that, they can sing it behind closed doors if they want but taking such an ambiguous song on the internet for everyone to see should not be done like that, it s still ambiguous and open to broad interpretations , bear in mind that many victims famillies got hurt from it especially coming from rival players that most of us still held them in high regard after the back to back 198 points title, there may be hate , insults and mockery sometimes between fans but coming from well respected professionals , yes it hurts to say the least.
Our players have every right to sing the City versions of Allez.
It’s a well thought out song, taking the piss out of Liverpool’s champions league final failings.
In fact, after last years terrorising attack by Liverpool officials and supporters on Manchester City’s bus,
they’ve earned the right to take a shit at the entrance doors of Anfield stadium if they so desired!

In fairness even though we can say its not about Sean Cox and Hillsborough all we want but its still close to perpetuating both incidents. The bloke was battered in the streets outside Anfield and Victims originated as a direct response to Hillsborough and the tabloids wrongly blaming Liverpool fans. Even if its not about Sean Cox having our players sing a chant about fans getting beaten up in general is pretty poor PR.

Whilst we can say its all about Kiev and the build up we know full well the Kompany injured Salah part anything to do with Kiev. Our club statement hasn't covered us in Glory either.

hehe you mods must be under pressure at the moment, that was gone before the digital ink had dried, can I say I agree with it completely as it's no longer there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.