Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two vindictive articles in the Guardian and Evening Standard written by a pair of twats, Marina Hyde and Tony Evans respectively. Hyde just can’t disguise her hatred for City whilst Evans is comparing us to Juve when they had Titles removed from their history and were relegated to the second tier. You can feel the fat bastards pain, he’s begging for the Premier League to wipe out our last 7 trophies. What an absolute fucking prick, as for Hyde, I gave her a dressing down several years ago by email after she had written an invidious article about us. She replied saying I needed counselling as I was too biased for my own good. I can’t remember what the article was but she has written a few anti City articles. If you want to challenge her:

marina.hyde@guardian.co.uk

News Now Man City.

The majority of the headlines from different media outlets are Cox’s Brother being disgusted with the City players chanting Allez, Allez, Allez.

He can't be the first thing he thinks of given it's been sung all season and he's only piping up now

Two vindictive articles in the Guardian and Evening Standard written by a pair of twats, Marina Hyde and Tony Evans respectively. Hyde just can’t disguise her hatred for City whilst Evans is comparing us to Juve when they had Titles removed from their history and were relegated to the second tier. You can feel the fat bastards pain, he’s begging for the Premier League to wipe out our last 7 trophies. What an absolute fucking prick, as for Hyde, I gave her a dressing down several years ago by email after she had written an invidious article about us. She replied saying I needed counselling as I was too biased for my own good. I can’t remember what the article was but she has written a few anti City articles. If you want to challenge her:

marina.hyde@guardian.co.uk

Which bit of Hyde’s article do you disagree with then? She’s pretty much saying that if we’re found guilty then the punishment needs to be more than just a measly fine, which seems fair enough to me.

So since we won the league
* we’re going to be thrown out of the champs league
* all our players are evil for singing a song
* Leroy is off and we won’t be able to sign a replacement as we’re getting a transfer ban
Odds on the next headline? Pep to United? Kompany shunned over new contract? Mendy most expensive flop ever? I’m going for Kompany
I was wrong! Peps off to Barca apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.