Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Our players have every right to sing the City versions of Allez.
It’s a well thought out song, taking the piss out of Liverpool’s champions league final failings.
In fact, after last years terrorising attack by Liverpool officials and supporters on Manchester City’s bus,
they’ve earned the right to take a shit at the entrance doors of Anfield stadium if they so desired!

Nothing alleged about this....

Can we stop posting the shameful things Liverpool have done in the past, because it reads as if you're trying to defend a harmless song with whataboutery, which in a way is admitting the song is shameful. It isn't.

"Battered in the streets" is in relation to this article. I seem to remember video footage of it on twitter at the time too. Liverpool fans got attacked in Kiev but nobody came to harm (AFAIK).

On the subject of offence, I'm actually offended at the suggestion it could be about mocking Shaun Cox, which was an awful incident and we wish him a full recovery.

Have we just won the league?

I can quite categorically say that, I fucking despise these grief stricken, self pitying, candle lighting, theiving, horrible fucking ****s, with every last drop of piss, shit and puke that I have in my body.

No fucker remembers 2nd place, you irrelevant ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.