Fabian Delph - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy injured again? Thought Zinchenko was really growing into lb as did delph last season. Didn't look quite on the pace in the spurs game - not surprising as he hasn't really had a run this season.

No, I literally meant after a few games, he has only played one on this comeback, he played okay so we will see after a few games how he is, that is what I meant :)

I hope he is not being punished by his mistake against Spurs.

He made 1 mistake in the 1st leg, Laporte had 2-3 mistakes in the 2nd leg.

I hope he stays, we got 100 points with him as main LB

I hope he is not being punished by his mistake against Spurs.

He made 1 mistake in the 1st leg, Laporte had 2-3 mistakes in the 2nd leg.

I hope he stays, we got 100 points with him as main LB
Stays to do what exactly? warm the seats in the hospitality at the Etihad?

He has on more than one occasion let the team down quite significantly and the 100 points was two years ago where you probably could have had me at LB with our dominance that year.

Delph has put in a good shift but hes not good enough and hopefully we can get a reasonable fee for him in the summer.

Are their seriously people that want Delph to stay? We need to get rid of him as soon as possible. Not good enough, not the standard we're seeking for and I would rather use a homegrown academy player than him on the bench.

Should he go we s hould get 10-15 million if he has one year remaining. That would be a good deal

I think he would fit in well at West Ham. He is incredibly industrious, (and reminds me of Noble), but probably dives in a bit too much for Pep's liking. Losing his home grown status is the trickiest thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.