FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know about rules re Club Wembley tickets in the city end ? Is there a dress code, can you wear colours, can you stand up, can you sing, are you allowed to be obviously drunk, is it just for the prawn sandwich brigade.

What about John Stones, he was unbelievable early in season before injury , you could see he was happy to win league but you feel left out if you don’t play, does he seserve a reward if you like, maybe Foden too.i know it is history making so it is difficult choice.
It's the F.A Cup Final, not a pre season game.
Play our strongest team and any players left out will just have to get better in future and earn a place in the team.

Anyone know about rules re Club Wembley tickets in the city end ? Is there a dress code, can you wear colours, can you stand up, can you sing, are you allowed to be obviously drunk, is it just for the prawn sandwich brigade.

Think yourself lucky my CW tickets are in the other bloody end !
Drink and be merry but no club colours allowed

Last edited:

I was in there for Stoke. Don’t think there were colours allowed. I could only tell who supported who when Toure scored. Plenty of people getting pissed though and was good crack. Imagine it would be totally different against rags or dippers but Watford should be ok.

Why is this getting so much coverage,even on here. Lads having a laugh on a flight...wow.

Think yourself lucky my CW tickets are in the other bloody end !
Drink and be merry but no club colours allowed

I was in there for Stoke. Don’t think there were colours allowed. I could only tell who supported who when Toure scored. Plenty of people getting pissed though and was good crack. Imagine it would be totally different against rags or dippers but Watford should be ok.
Thanks for the info lads, much appreciated

I’ve been in Club last 2 league cup finals. Being obviously pissed & singing is far less common than the standard seats but stewards take a liberal view & highly unlikely you’d get any grief for it in my experience. A City shirt no (though if you’ve got kids with you they’d be fine with one on) but if you had a scarf I’d be amazed if they take that off you. I was waving mine around at FT vs Chelsea and no one batted an eye lid. Essentially play it cool on the way in and then once you’re in your seats it should be fine.

If they've been bought through the City ticketing website then I would have thought they were City tickets and hence same rules as for any other tickets sold by City (i.e. no problem with colours etc.). If you bought them from Club Wembley (or a CW member) then their usual rules would presumably apply.

If possible could you play the following team please
Andy Dibble
Jerome Boateng, Mangala, Glauber, Laurent Charvet
Rodwell, Jason Van Blerk, McManaman
Santa Cruz, Lee Badbuy, Jo
I make us favourites now
1-0 to City
How could you possibly fail the inclusion of one ‘Sir Joseph of Barton!’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.