Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

It's kinda fun to see them getting all bent out of shape over this,has there ever been such bad losers,i don't think even the rags were this bad
I know it's bloody hilarious. I never ever ever ever thought I'd say this but, I prefer the rags over these tossers.

I think I'm going to have to have a deep clean shower, after saying that.

They are in sooo much pain and I totally understand why, I think the right thing now would be a points deduction! Just 1 point would do.
Not even funny Haha. Scouser on TS even suggested it earlier. I missed the bit in the programme where they were skating Scousers for the coach attack. Good old Jim White said they were busy with calls that day, yep serious he did. Taking calls about the result of the game probs. The coach attach was an irrelevance obv. I also missed the slating that Lingard got too after the UEFA cup final. You know the one where he was singing paddy Jack just days after the Arena bombing too. I seriously need to get my ears waxed because I keep missing parts of their programmes

Didn't say you did (you were one of the ones that liked it though).
If you’re referring to my post, I’m struggling to see where I say the lad deserved
Didn't say you did (you were one of the ones that liked it though).
If you’re referring to my post I’m struggling to find the bit where I say the lad deserved it?

642hw4.jpg

Totally missing the point here , can you give us a footage of players actually singing this on camera ?

Your fucking wankstain of a club fully endorsed the coach welcome of the City coach, which in turn led to the feral ratlike scum throwing cans bottles and flares at it.
Yet here you are whining about a song we have been singing all season...fuck me nowhere in it does it mention Hillsborough or Sean Cox ..and if it would have I'm sure that the fans wouldn't be singing en mass and much less the players.
It's a piss take of your allez song...I hope our players sing it after we play Watford too...most of them lads were on the coach that got attacked by your dickhead fans.
Hope Spuds fucking smash you..and I can't stand them but it pales in comparison with the contempt and loathing I feel towards your scummy club.

The words for those who can’t make them out go:

“All the way to Kiev
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And battered on the streets
Ramos injured Salah
Victims of it all
Sterling won the double
The scousers won f*ck all
ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ”
I've not been so outraged since Mr Neville got splashed with beer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.