FA Cup Final

Ive got a £75 ticket in Block 511 but looking for one anywhere on the lower tier. If anybody wants to swap send me a PM

Please pm pm you have two spares.

My son and I are after two, plenty on here can vouch I have paid and tickets a plenty over the years

Thanks folks

I have a £45 ticket in block 520. It has come from a Football Association and with Special Delivery postage at £6.60 it stands me £51.60. I will show the receipt. Sadly due to a change of plan one of our group can no longer attend. I will Special Delivery the ticket to the purchase again tomorrow to be guaranteed by 1pm Friday. If required it can be sent to a place of work to ensure you receive it.

I will require bank transfer payment and no messing about. Sold one earlier in the thread here to Bluemoon32 who can vouch for me. I will reply to PM's in the order they arrive. Leave phone number with message.

Update : Sold to Sharky

Last edited:
After 2 tickets in the City end. They don't have to be together. Would have to collect in London or Wembley as live nearer there than Manchester

Still after just the one, can pick up on the day as I'm London-based (which also means I can't pick up from Manchester etc)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.