Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

1. Acting like a prick wouldn't have justified what happened to him.
2. He wasn't acting like a prick. Wrong place, wrong time.

It wouldn't be a stretch and it is why we as supporters and the club have gone to lengths to make it clear we are referring to Kiev. There should be no confusion.
There you go again... you were the one I was on about jumping on everyone's back.

Where did I say any of that? I said innocent fans got caught up in it as a result of the pricks. I said he didn't deserve that, in fact nobody did, it went too far the minute knives were involved full stop.

I've been made aware that is literally all about the final anyway so it's pointless going over it too much.
I wasnt having a go at all, it just made me laugh bud.

This whole thing has made me laugh like fuck. Can anybody think of a single other team who would cry as much as this lot. I dont think there is one even close

Don't know if already been said but when sean cox got hurt it was outside the kop end normally there would be some police there but as most were round the other side trying to protect the Roma coach incase Liverpool fans threw missiles
The Roma ultras took it as an opportunity to attack Liverpool fans it would be a good kudos for them to attack Liverpool outside the kop and as there was hardly any police prob coudnt belive there luck. And an innocent Liverpool fan got badly hurt.
The thing is if the Liverpool fans had just lit smoke bombs etc and not chucked anything at the city coach not much would have been said.and not as many police would have been needed to protect the Roma coach.
For me Liverpool fans are partly to blame for sean cox injuries , if more police were round st the kop end rather than trying to protect coaches then maybe they would have stopped the Roma ultras for causing mayhem
Stop talking nonsense, there is no way Liverpool fans can be blamed for this in much the same way they can't be blamed for Heysel as that was Juventus fans who started it, Hillsborough as the police were 100% to blame, throwing a flare at Chelsea fans as that was a Chelsea fan in the wrong end trying to get Liverpool fans in trouble, the attack on our coach as that was a combination of Tranmere, Everton and Chelsea fans, the bottle thrown at our very own big Joe (not sure who they are blaming for that), all the Stanley knife attacks in the 80's etc as that was local troublemakers not actual fans.

It probably does have a tenuous link, but line says battered in the streets. So masked locals in Kiev is fine but Roma fans outside anfield "fighting in the streets" is not? Lets be honest with ourselves, that sounds stupid, some need to calm down and stop getting so uptight here.

Agree not a great line. Tbh I hate the song anyway, not great lyrics, not humourous - much prefer songs about City or if songs about Utd or Liverpool are sund when we play them but not every week. The Allez chant itself is good but our version doens't do it for me.

I wasnt having a go at all, it just made me laugh bud.

This whole thing has made me laugh like fuck. Can anybody think of a single other team who would cry as much as this lot. I dont think there is one even close
Oh I saw that mate haha, just for other peoples benefit maybe best to move off the topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.