Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slightly worried that Atletico losing so many players might hurt this one.

He's an Atletico Madrid fan, you could see him being swayed by the idea that with Gabi, Godin, Lucas, Torres, Augusto & Greizmann all leaving in a little over a year and Jaunfran+Luis on their very last legs they need him to stay on or they're fucked. The convinced Griezmann not to leave when the transfer ban was on them because it would damage the club.

Plus that's a lot of money coming in with which to offer a new contract.

I'm slightly worried that Atletico losing so many players might hurt this one.

He's an Atletico Madrid fan, you could see him being swayed by the idea that with Gabi, Godin, Lucas, Torres, Augusto & Greizmann all leaving in a little over a year and Jaunfran+Luis on their very last legs they need him to stay on or they're fucked. The convinced Griezmann not to leave when the transfer ban was on them because it would damage the club.

Plus that's a lot of money coming in with which to offer a new contract.
I think we should be very worried about this. Bilbao and Atleti, can't count on any transfers from those clubs until they're holding up the shirt.

Godin, Juanfran and now Griezmann all leaving Atletico. Although Rodri has a release clause I can’t see him leaving now.

I don't like the fact that he is not very keen .he is young -22 so home comforts maybe

That tweet makes no sense. 90% chance of leaving but the player wants to stay. Surely if he wants to stay they can pay him what he wants especially now that the large earners have left. If he wants to stay he is 100% staying.

Why would he want to stay because everyone else is leaving? Thats even more reason to jump ship. Personally, I think this one gets done. Pep has identified him as the long term replacement for Ferna, he'd surely get a raise in wages, and play for Pep. I think once we've finished the season officially Pep will get involved and get this one over the line.

I hope so after hearing this kid is a fast learner and willing to work/learn similar to Bernardo. Lets go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.