Antoine Griezmann

Don't abuse me for this, but I can see United offering Suarez level wages for him. They will be desperate to attract new blood and will probably offer the highest wages.

Don't abuse me for this, but I can see United offering Suarez level wages for him. They will be desperate to attract new blood and will probably offer the highest wages.

I think he wants to win trophies rather than go for cash. Means only us, PSG, Lpool , Bayern and Barca are realistic destinations given the likely transfer fee

While he is a skillful player, I have a hard time believing Pep wants to manage someone that might be the largest diva in football. And worst yet, he's a 29 yo diva so he won't be changing anytime soon.
Maybe i'm misreading the player but i dont think he was trying to be a asss with that "la decision" thing. He is probably just not very smart.

Maybe i'm misreading the player but i dont think he was trying to be a asss with that "la decision" thing. He is probably just not very smart.

No, he's a massive basketball fan and was trying to copy LeBron James infamous "The Decision" where he announced he was leaving his hometown team for Miami.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Decision_(TV_program)

At least James raised $6m for charity with his program though...

I am not sure about the prices but can Barca afford all 3 of De Ligt, Griezmann and De Jong ? Would be world record for 1 transfer window I guess.

I am not sure about the prices but can Barca afford all 3 of De Ligt, Griezmann and De Jong ? Would be world record for 1 transfer window I guess.

Barca are probably counting on other clubs paying stupid money for their cast offs - can see some idiot Chief Exec not a million miles from here - shelling out €100m + for the over rated Coutinho.

The most important part is what has he done in 18 months at Barcelona, nada
Then i think you have to look at the coaching. Coutinho was a brilliant player at Liverpool and before he left for Barcelona I was really hoping he would join us.

You don’t go from brilliant to terrible overnight. The old adage “form is temporary, class is permanent” is as true here as it as ever been and I have no doubt that in the right team, be it Barca under a different coach or another team, he will be brilliant again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.