EFL play off Semi's/Finals

Thank god thats over. A shambolic end to an utterly shambolic season. The fact we got as far as losing on pens says a lot about the overall quality of the championship.
The gulf in quality between the top of the championship & the bottom of the Prem is immense & I dread to think what would have happened to my club in the prem with our current owner & dads army team.
The only certainty is that we are in big trouble regardless of whichever league we ended up in.
Can now expect the customary fire sale of players/asset stripping to make as much cash as possible for the owner who is desperate to sell.
I saw an article a few days ago surmising that the owner was going to sell up if we got promoted.
He originally paid around £190m for the club. Best he would get for the club in the prem was stated as no more than £150m, best he would get in the championship was stated as no more than £30m.
Serious shit about to hit a very large fan.......

Sorry to hear that mate, got a soft spot for you guys as met friends in '91 in Tenerife who ended up God parents to my son and were Baggies fans, went a few times with them to games when we'd stay down there.

I hope Leeds come up.
Big club with huge fan base .
Plus it's another 6 points for them when they play the rags.
To quote the legendary poster @jimharri
are-you-taking-the-piss.jpg

First time ever I wanted West Brom to win a game! Just hope that whoever wins tonight can beat Villa in the final

How has the ref allowed the Derby keeper to wear the same kit as the outfield players?

Cheating Leeds bastards.

Alti Fan might lose control of this match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.