Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

And it rumbles on.....

Manchester City’s defence of ‘battered’ song is seriously misguided
David-Conn,-L.png

David Conn
Club’s reaction to footage showing staff taking delight in lyrics that cause distress among Liverpool fans is a reminder we all can – and should – do better

Wed 15 May 2019 19.59 BST
I'd love to Benny Hill head slap the fucker all round Manchester.

And it rumbles on.....

David-Conn,-L.png

David Conn
Club’s reaction to footage showing staff taking delight in lyrics that cause distress among Liverpool fans is a reminder we all can – and should – do better

He may not have twigged, so I'll spell it out for him.
The whole fucking point of singing football chants at your rivals is to cause them distress.
Allez' Allez' Allez'

And it rumbles on.....

David-Conn,-L.png

David Conn

David Conman.
His family has been at it for a very long time.

And it rumbles on.....

David-Conn,-L.png

David Conn

This does raise an interesting question , why didn’t we apologise and draw a line under it?

The club obviously hold a similar view as us - if you don’t like it we don’t give a fuck. This is payback for the season load of shite we have had to listen to whilst we slowly and cruelly crushed their dreams

Suck it up

Last edited:
Is he going to apologise for all the slashings ? The coach attack? List is endless.

Why wouldnt we sing a song against scousers? Suddenly that's weird? Seriously??? We've hated them years and years and years

He's the weird fucker......another victim.
I dunno but why do so many youtubers insist on the 'fake emotion' thumbnail pose these days?

I find them really cringey: "oooh I'm angry" *finger wag*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.