Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what the hell is this supposed to mean .
765a1984d8cb6dde5d01ef552f2579d4.jpg

There was one of these flying down the road from me, I don’t know the people who live there but I sent a 30th anniversary card anyway.

You know what really bugs them?
They spent massively in the last 18 months, had a 7 points advantage, dropped out of the domestic cups to have more rest, De Bruyne was out for most of the season, yet still didn't win it.
They know it was their best chance. They know it will be near impossible for them to get the same points again.
They know we will be strengthening our weak areas. Their ranting is pure fear....

And when you read/hear a scouser they all say they were amazed the game was played. The game was played because everyone in authority was in total fear of what the scouse rats would do if it was announced the match was abandoned. There was 39 dead, they didn't want anymore.
The game was played not because of the scousers but because juventus were smashing the ground up . If you watch the footage all Liverpool did was run at the Italians after they were being pelted by a load of missles. I hate Liverpool but in there defence all they did was react to the provocation . After that it was all juventus kicking off including someone firing a starting pistol at the police .

rawk in total melt-down again over the song and all city players, owners and fans are all collectively responsible for human rights abuse and racism. page, after page after page after page................
interesting little article about their sponsors, which does not appear to be shown on any part of rawk
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...red-fined-money-laundering-sanctions-breaches
Fined £1.1BN (?????) for Money laundering in countries like Iran & Yemen and well over £100m based on the fact that Standard Chartered knew that substantial funds were directly going to terrorist organisations - knowing that their customers were exporting military items to known terrorist regions. They just accepted the findings, wrote out a cheque for £1.1bn and accepts 'full responsibility responsibility for their violations'.
So the sponsors of Liverpool admit to these disgusting practices, write out a cheque and just carry on - on the basis that the £1.1bn fine was probably just a drop on the ocean.
I don't see the owners of Liverpool having any issue with their sponsors and carry on taking their vast wad of dirty sponsorship loot.

rawk in total melt-down again over the song and all city players, owners and fans are all collectively responsible for human rights abuse and racism. page, after page after page after page................
interesting little article about their sponsors, which does not appear to be shown on any part of rawk
https://www.theguardian.com/busines...red-fined-money-laundering-sanctions-breaches
Fined £1.1BN (?????) for Money laundering in countries like Iran & Yemen and well over £100m based on the fact that Standard Chartered knew that substantial funds were directly going to terrorist organisations - knowing that their customers were exporting military items to known terrorist regions. They just accepted the findings, wrote out a cheque for £1.1bn and accepts 'full responsibility responsibility for their violations'.
So the sponsors of Liverpool admit to these disgusting practices, write out a cheque and just carry on - on the basis that the £1.1bn fine was probably just a drop on the ocean.
I don't see the owners of Liverpool having any issue with their sponsors and carry on taking their vast wad of dirty sponsorship loot.
And yet there was a dipper in a ‘serious newspaper’ bemoaning us writing out cheques to pay our UEFA fines!
The irony that they do it to cover up terrorism whilst we’ve had to do it because UEFA are bent

The game was played not because of the scousers but because juventus were smashing the ground up . If you watch the footage all Liverpool did was run at the Italians after they were being pelted by a load of missles. I hate Liverpool but in there defence all they did was react to the provocation . After that it was all juventus kicking off including someone firing a starting pistol at the police .

Fuck me, is that lifted off RAWK?

The section next to the Liverpool fans was a neutral section. Sure it had Juve fans in but they wee hardly hooligan types and their livelier lot were at the other end of the stadium. A Spurs fan in that neutral section said it was virtually all one way and that was from the Liverpool fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.