Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

We're trying to get it to 97.
Do keep up.
I hope it's not on page 96 for long. They'll find something else that isn't there to get offended

That's actually a rational take on it. Except there's no way they wouldn't be making songs and rubbing it in City's faces had they pipped us to the title. He can call it weird they are getting a mention all he likes, they are constantly trying to steal our teams spotlight and the media are all too willing to oblige them.

His argument is that certain things are a trigger for people, so even if you don't mean it that way, the decent thing would be not to keep doing it, to bring up bad memories.

So he knows "victim" is nothing to do with Hillsborough, that is not what 99% of people are saying when call them that, it's because everything that doesn't go their way is seen as a massive injustice to them and worthy of a petition... it's become a meme in itself and they hate it. They want to shut down any pisstaking of them whatsoever.

The battered on the streets line, he seems to know was nothing to do with Sean Cox. The suggestion of changing that line I actually think there's more of a case for, we could change that if it's not going to be spun into an admittance of guilt but what are the chances of that with these lot? Does he know how bad his own fans can be?

We could change it to "offended in the streets" then they'd have a real dilemma.

What nobody in the offendee's section of this outpouring seems to have realised is that this was most likely to have been done as a response to the Loserpool love-in the players, staff & fans of our beautiful club have had to endure over the last few weeks from the media outlets and rent-a-gob(shites) from Klanfield.

I just know we are going to have 90 minutes of this song at Wembley, I hope it stays 0-0 long enough for the rats to tune in and hear it as it's only right that we give them more opportunity to be offended!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.