UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What'a pissed me off with the timing of this leak is that it detracts from our achievement of beating Loserfool and retaining the PL. As if our wins are tainted by cheating FFP (even though FFP in this case has zero to do with the English trophies!) If we win the FA cup on Saturday, you can bet your bottom dollar there'll be more to this story - maye even UEFA finding us guilty on Monday to detract from the historic achievement of first English domestic treble!
It almost make you wonder if the timing of the slur was deliberate.

In the article it says..

"...Will anyone still be interested in watching the Premier League aside from their relatively modest fanbase?"...

It could be pulled straight off RAWK that comment!

I love it Haha.. bring on the hate! What a **** that man is. Sure he was talking only LAST WEEK about how Liverpool will win the league.. what a spiteful, bitter, living in the past, candle burning **** that man in.

I also liked the bit about Peps disastrous signings lol.

Aldridge is a dipper **** but shame on an Irish national newspaper giving him the platform.

Imo it is being done deliberately to coincide with our FA Cup Final.
Of course, your right, it won't affect the player's or coaches one bit, and I'm 99.9% wigan-like weary that we will win.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think one of the points here is the timing of this crap exploding prior to, and what's going to be said during such a high profile game is that this
is a perfect opportunity for a clinically orchestrated unfair global smear campaign.
For me it only coincides with the point that its the opening day of the new transfer season and has fuck all to do with the FA Cup.This is the FA nothing to do with UEFA who possibly couldn`t give a shit what weekend it really was/is.

I also liked the bit about Peps disastrous signings lol.

Aldridge is a dipper **** but shame on an Irish national newspaper giving him the platform.

Haha yeah.. I cant think of another team who has spent a fortune on players that have flopped.. so then gone out and spent even more money on more players!?

Andy Carroll spring to mind

As does the majority of the players Utd have signed in the past 4/5 years

Oh but I forgot.. this isn't a competitive sport is it? Its build a business tycoon in which they spend their "EARNED" money, which is allowed.

Haha, I have a slight feeling they were not worried about the state of the Premier League when they were dominated it 30 years ago. What a hypocrite tossers.

I'm sure City have plenty of ammo and are keeping their powder dry.
And thats the bottom line.
I am sick of hearing from Blue Mooners that we should have kicked arses long ago .
That is not the way the City Group work !!
Keep their powder dry until such time that they can hit the fuckers right between the bollocks.
That is when it hurts the worst !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.