EFL play off Semi's/Finals

Villa and Derby are in the Championship Playoff final and have both won the league more recently than Spurs who are in the Champions League final

The Championship playoff finalists have a combined league title drought of 82 years, the Champions League finalists have a combined league title drought of 87 years

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic game, end to end. Have to feel slightly sorry for Leeds as much as I don't have a lot of time for them.

Glad that the aways goal rule is not used. If it was WBA would be through . penalties is fairer. Gone from champions league next season. Pity it wasnt this season as ourselves or Ajax might be in the final now

25 miles away here and used to be a large support for them -hardly see any now though i know a few who still go=im with jimharri in this-they have an attitude that is almost red scouse

Our Frank needs congratulations for his management. All four clubs in the play offs had or have a shout but I hope Derby prevail for Frank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.