Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Can't someone turn this into a match day chant?

Probably but we'd then all get banned for swearing and castigated for setting a bad example to the children of the world, well the ones we're not supposedly killing.

Well I know one song that's definitely getting sang on Saturday.

Whilst I don't necessarily think it's our greatest song (nowhere near), the fact they've tried to change the meaning of the song to suit their agenda means we definitely shouldn't hold back on Saturday.

Whilst I don't necessarily think it's our greatest song (nowhere near), the fact they've tried to change the meaning of the song to suit their agenda means we definitely shouldn't hold back on Saturday.
I'd be happy with "You scouse bastards, its happened again", because it has, and its hurting very hard, despite them claiming they don't care.

I first thought battered in the streets was referring to Martin Georgiev but sly news has just informed me it was Sean Cox. Funny how ss takes the liverpool angle every time

Given one or two people around the squad have probably had a massive bollocking this week over this and the papers have spent the past few days performing a character assassination on our players over it, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them would be quite happy to never hear the song again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.