UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body."

Interesting phrase from City that could imply taking the case beyond EUFA if necessary.

This.

From City.

Unresolved matters, meaning?

*and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the Club *has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process*

Manchester City Football Club is disappointed, but regrettably not surprised, by the sudden announcement of the referral to be made by the CFCB IC Chief Investigator Yves Leterme.
The leaks to media over the last week are indicative of the process that has been overseen by Mr. Leterme.

Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body.

The accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false and the CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City FC to the Chamber.

The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the Club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process.

That is a clear dont fuck with us t**ts, no more "pinches" will be taken

I've said all along that they will take this to the highest courts possible. They took the pinch, as Khaldoon said at the time, in my view for the good of football.
They haven't taken the message on board so now UEFA and all their stooges and the media are now going to find out that you don't mess with a rich man especially one as wealthy as HH Sheikh Mansour.

I dont think this is a racist thing ( Arab thing ) by UEFA. I think this is a power struggle between the new and the old.

Racism is just a tool to be used and a mindset to be exploited to influence opinion. "Dirty Arab" is a widely accepted term once the word "money" is added to the end of it. The veil is thin.

"Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body."

Interesting phrase from City that could imply taking the case beyond EUFA if necessary.
Note 'when' not 'if' because we already know the outcome of all this farce, they will try to ban us as they leaked to the press last week.

Can't fuckin wait for this, UEFA has always been enemy numbero uno to me and a puppet of the old g14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.