UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a moral issue, we should prove our innocence but then decline entry into their competition. Playing in it only justifies the legitimacy and also allows them to do us over with dodgy draws and decisions.

It would hardly be a 'Champions League' without the reigning champions of the best league in Europe even bothering to acknowledge it.

I’m hoping this summer is the straw that breaks the sheik’s many camels’ backs.

I’ve been itching for a war with this outdated club of ****s for a while now. Tear it down and destroy them all.

It’d be justice.

I hadn't even sat down at my desk this morning before my Spurs supporting boss beamingly said 'have you seen the news? City are finally getting done for cheating, obviously not enough in the brown paper envelopes to buy someone'. In one snapshot, this is basically what the media and UEFA have put on us.

I expect us to allow due course to happen and whatever the outcome is, details will be sent out to prove how this is all absolute crap and we have been done over.

No point fellow Blues falling out.
Some think the club will stick it to Uefa & some think Uefa will get one over us again.
No one knows 100 % what's going to happen at this stage .
Personally, i hope we stick it right up Uefa but i fear the worst

Surprised the investigators leaked it to the press as it gives City an opening to attack not just the process but the motivation behind it. Should have kept it in house although the leak does reduce the chance for a negotiated settlement and make open conflict more likely which may have been the thinking behind the leak.

The ‘recommendation’ of a one year CL ban in the leak is also odd. One year is a blip. Three years would have been serious. One year sounds like chancing your arm on the punishment rather than bringing solid evidence for a more meaningful ban. Plus it’s going to get bartered down. You always build some ‘fat’ into the opening gambit.

I don't see what the problem is Oakie. City themselves have said the process has been curtailed. In other words, cut short and announced ahead of the originally appointed time. City also refer to a lack of due process and significant unresolved matters. So why have UEFA announced not? Why not resolve all outstanding issues and finish the investigation thoroughly?

The timing of the announcement can only be to cause damage to City. It coincides with the opening of the transfer window, and is two days prior to our final game of the season. They could easily have waited until next week to announce this. Instead, they have rushed it through, to cause us further damage. I wonder if Pep will come to understand our loathing of UEFA.

They knew exactly what they were doing with the timing of the release. As I said this isn't just about FFP it is also about destroying our reputation and the credibility of our achievements. Whether we don't care or not they are doing a pretty good job so far, just have a discussion with any fan and this claptrap is all you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.