Wembley tickets - Update Page 9

Anyone else living outside Blighty get the email from Supporter Services re. getting an e-ticket (to be printed at home) sent to them direct from Wembley, rather than the club? I got the email yesterday, but no sign yet of the e-ticket.
My e-ticket was sent yesterday Jim
However ours was one of the batch that had been sent out to the wrong people

I've been on to supporter services via phone (again). They said the e-ticket would be sent out tomorrow OR FRIDAY! I told them that friday was totally unacceptable, as I am flying over on that day. She then put me on hold for a minute or so; when she got back to me, she said that Wembley (down to them apparently) had assured her that the e-tickets would be sent out tomorrow. Its shitty customer service. I bought that ticket on the last day of April, the first day that Cityzen members could buy them. Why couldn't Wembley have emailed them out in the following few days?

I've got e-tickets too, although I didn't buy them from MCFC. That's the way that WEmbley/The FA are distributing the tickets not allocated directly to clubs, the "member" tickets or whatever.

Hope someone can help with a quick question. My mates child is 5. Can he bring him or does he need a ticket? I know at City you can bring kids in up to a certain age..

Thanks is advance.

just got off the phone to the ticket office,geezer says to me that a list will be sent to wembley this eveningand they will then email e-tickets tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.