UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most of the time i get to rip him for being a northerner supporting Spurs, for no reason and also Spurs continuously doing a spurs every season. However, this season i'd rather they didn't for this one game.

I dont think its banter though, its just what everyone thinks.

I would simply say, step outside and say that. Off the record.

I don't know anything but...

No matter how big or "important" my organisation is, I wouldn't want to face up to City's lawyers in a legal dispute unless I really, really, really knew I was in the right and could prove it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Media headline seeking press (NYT) versus a huge company with access to world's best lawyers on the subject of truth... I know whose side I'm backing...

JJ

Simon Stone was on 5Live talking shite getting all his facts wrong I complained by text to them and hes not been back since I guess they may be aware of the the force behind the club's statement

They have replaced Stone with Richard Conway who has given a proper response and outlined City's statement in detail saying how strongly worded it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.