EFL play off Semi's/Finals

But that’s the nature of the system and yours is an old argument that was often used in the early years after the playoffs were first introduced.

All clubs know and accept the rules when they enter the competition at the start of each season. I agree with those, who say that they are a lottery, and I’m still grateful that we won the only time we’ve had to go through them, though it was very touch and go, as we all know.

I think they are a good thing, as they keep interest alive in the latter stages of the season for teams (and supporters), whereas without them, a team could take third place with games to spare, and the season is over to all intents and purposes with weeks left.

Additionally, the drama and excitement the playoffs bring is fascinating.

I understand that and am not against playoffs as such but I do believe they should be weighted to some degree in favour of teams that finish in higher positions.

Why actually does leeds hate United so much? Liverpool and City Fans doesnt even come close to leeds hatred towards United
I challenge you to wear a city scarf there on a match day. Then you'll find out why theres so much spite for those bastards.

Hope Derby beat Villa as I have yet to go to Pride Park
24kvy0y.jpg

2001 1 - 1 draw

Their old ground was always a fucking right laugh as an away....seem to remember a pub with a parrott that got pissed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.