The pain of our enemies

I think this just feels worse because of the internet/social media cesspit. Definitely owe our neighbours an apology - I was convinced they were full of it when they said they hated the Dippers more than us. Couldn’t possibly be true, particularly as they had been irrelevant for so long. But now I totally get it. I would take United winning the league over Liverpool every year now.

Sanctimonious, irritating, awful ****s. There must be a few good ones, but I am yet to encounter them.

I hate the constant bad mouthing of our great club but it's something i'm going to have to find a way to handle as it's never going to stop.

It's not bravado, it's reality.
No one of us likes it, but is there anything we are able to do about it. The answer is no. They can't live with our success and this why we get the shit we do.
First we were noisy neighbors, then it was "never in my lifetime", then FFP, then oil money, then Arab dictators, now this and FFP again. We are interlopers, we've gatecrashed their cosy little cartel and they have it in for us. As far as I can see we carry on with our success and if they don't like us then we just have to shrug our shoulders and accept that we are never going to get any recognition or credit from our rivals, which is fine, it's not a popularity contest as far as I'm concerned.
Do you have any suggestions apart from go back to mediocrity and we can be everyone's favourite second team again?

It's reality alright, but "no one likes us, we don't care" is bravado.

I've been a City fan all my life and didn't buy in to being everyone's second favourite team, by dint of our history of failure in the shadow of the hated rags, so I'm not buying this salty tears of our enemies bollocks either.

"No one likes us, we don't care" is just a coping mechanism, it's a way of dealing with shit by saying we don't give a shit, but we do.

Not all the press are negative, just certain individuals, same as other fans of other clubs really, the only frothing is from the dippers, some spuds and some tarquins.

I think in general we are liked by others, but are also despised by others.

I don't fucking care who hates us and I'm so happy we've smashed the clicky four to pieces and stood up to the bullying ****s.

The last week of leaked stories, the Liverpool fans carry on over a song sung on a plane, and god knows what else we have caused or done has made me love the club even more.

Being back to back Premier League Champions with the Carabao Cup in the bag, and the FA Cup final to come was great, but seeing so many of the other clubs fans upset by everything we do has added to it greatly.

It won't happen, and it isn't needed for our great but I'd love is to spend another £500 million pound in the transfer market just to cause more outrage. The tears of all the others would be delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.