Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
b157d4b3036f38dd2be3630cd48c7dd1.jpg
The state of that, the zombie apocalypse has started.

Couple of liverpool fans I know resorted to putting our opposition badges on their facebook for the last 6 games. Worked a treat hope they do it next season from the start.

discovered another one at work today... when I mentioned I'd been in Brighton last weekend all I got was a "....awww fuck off...." ha ha ha ha

I like this. He’s bang on the money. They should stop acting like they have a god given right to win the league even if they did have a particularly outstanding season.

They should buckle down and accept that they are subject to the same rules as everyone else and no amount of hand wringing, libel or slander are going to change the fact that arrogance is particularly odious, but arrogance coupled with foundationless righteous indignation ruins it for everyone and is something that merely invites more ridicule.

Not bitter much........

They really don't understand that most of us (generalising a bit) couldn't give a fuck about the Champions League. Those bell ends treat it like the fucking holy grail.

Who gives a fuck about their 5 times for most of them they played Shower of Shit Albion from Montenegro and won on pennos having spent 89 minutes passing it back to the keeper when King George was still on the fucking throne.

30 years you wankstains - grown men with teenage kids have never seen you win the League but you're a massive club. Yeah OK

Listen to what a real football man had to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.