FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World will be willing Watford on - So come on City spoil their day and no messing about . I am super relaxed though the swarm of cold sores born out of weeks of Premier League stress are evidence of how hard the final Title push was for me.
We'll have Wolves on our side. That's almost worth something.

----------------------Aguero

----Sane-----KDB------------Bernardo---Sterling
--------------------Gundogan

Zin--------Laporte-------Kompany-----Walker

-------------------Ederson

D6tcK-SXsAAlHf4.jpg

VincentKompany: “My style is simple. When things are getting too comfortable, I go a little aggressive in training or I speak up and say what I think.” I know this team and they are like a pack of lions. When this team is hungry, they are such a special team.”

Vincent Kompany: “I’m going to do everything I can to put a bit of blood in that water, so this team gets even hungrier! Winning one title was not enough, it had been done before. Back to back - that is special.”

“I’m so eager to play the FA Cup final - I’m so motivated. It’s not about adding that achievement (the treble) to my CV. I don’t care about my CV. You can’t be complacent going into any game.”

“Sometimes draws go in your favour, but you still have to deal with the challenges and make sure you reach the final. To have reached this final and coming up against Watford is an achievement in itself, but now we need to try to win it.”

Pep's presser tomorrow certainly will be drawn through the mud of non match related financial topics.

I hope Pep insists that they talk about the upcoming FA Cup final,
respecting the competition and all the sportsmen and staff involved.

Otherwise the final would be a farce and it should be called off in favor of a 4-hour-special about City and FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.