City's New Kits - 2019/20

We don't have any pinstripes but we do have those shoulder block bits. No pattern on them though. Just a block of dark purple, oddly. It's quite simple other than that though. Very 6 out of 10. Some will like it less than that. It's better than the one this year though which was dreadful.
Disappointing to hear but what can be done.

Hopefully next season they don't cock up the seemingly impossible 'sky blue and white' template once again.

We don't have any pinstripes but we do have those shoulder block bits. No pattern on them though. Just a block of dark purple, oddly. It's quite simple other than that though. Very 6 out of 10. Some will like it less than that. It's better than the one this year though which was dreadful.
I suppose though the anniversary shirt will be quite traditional, or I’d hope so, so the purple flashes maybe to make it different enough from that so that both sell.

So the pink and yellow is going to be something like this...

fac11-596x220.png

?

I could live with all black, but those pink and yellow stripes running along the arms like the Dortmund kit.

With the horrible fading pinstripes on Palace's kit and the weird, rather useless, pattern on Dortmund's shoulders PLUS the apparent use of purple on ours... It's going to be epic levels of wank, isn't it?
We are going to be their flagship club.

I think they are going to pull out all the stops for us and at least with Puma they don’t do that whole ‘same template for all’ lazy bollocks.

Disappointing to hear but what can be done.

Hopefully next season they don't cock up the seemingly impossible 'sky blue and white' template once again.
They’ll be doing that for the 125 anniversary kit this year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.