Today's shooting in America thread

Great news. That is the best way to put an end to school shooting in the Land of The Free. Other countries should start considering a similar approach. On a more serious note, unbelievable shit!!!!

https://apple.news/ASYHvebGcT36EQI4Hm6w_gw
The obvious next step is to arm school going children in case one of the armed teachers or school guardians goes rogue.

Not that anybody wants to see more victims of gun violence but one can't help but hope that it's at least a proponent of the 'more guns is the answer' that gets a bullet when police show up and mistake him/ her for the 'bad guy'. I've tried to address some of these yahoos but it really is pointless, they cannot see past their argument...oddly most also voted for Trump
Can't see that happening, black Americans don't seem to subscribe to the 'more guns are the answer' school of thought.

I could have used my old thread from a couple of years ago to put this in, but I decided against it.

This woman was known to the police, as a schizophrenic. Be warned...

I can't get my head around it and apparently the police are looking for the person with the camera.

"According to US tracking website Gun Violence Archive this is the 150th mass shooting incident in the US this year."
Day 151, slightly below their usual 1 a day average.
Had to laugh about this the other day..(black humour at it's best) but some right wing christian **** pointed out that more people had been aborted to a huge percentage than had been shot. About time people pulled their heads out of their asses and saw the real travesty going on, abortion is the killer, guns merely day to day happening

For the so called greatest country on this planet, they are still living in the days of the pioneers.

The people in charge just look on it as a necessary evil for the way their society wants to operate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.