UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s one for you.

What’s worse, City sacking Mancini on FA Cup Final Day, or the NYT and UEFA attacking City on FA Cup Final Week?

If there’s one thing I will never forgive our owner and the club for, it was sacking Mancini on that Day.

Let it go, Mancini had lost the plot at that time, BUT it's water under the bridge.

Sorry to repeat myself but from Platini’s own mouth:

"It's mainly the owners that asked us to do something. Roman Abramovich, Silvio Berlusconi at AC Milan and Massimo Moratti at Inter," Platini said. "They do not want to fork out any more.“
Wouldn't the simple answer to them be well don't fork out anymore, and live within your clubs means?

Instead of inventing a devil in us & PSG and coming up with ridiculous set of rules, that don't actually do anything when you see clubs like Bolton and others going into administration every season. The whole thing is laughable in it's stupidity.

Ah I never noticed but it's clear from his Twitter and articles that he doesn't like us. Considering hes been banned for 7 years it hasnt affected his BBC career (nor has making widespread speculation about a recently deceased chairman either).

What a ****. Nothing surprises me with the beeb tho nowadays!
Corruption comes in many forms, pretty much like 'the Devil'. The BBC are by far, one of the worst organisations guilty at masquerading it's allegiances. Take that dirty, rotten c**t 'Jimmy Saville', did they not pull the curtains in on that one? For years covering for his deviance's whilst playing the morality card. Do us a favour, yer leftist, lying cock-wombles. Sign of the times i'm afraid, we must ride it out then give it to em!!

Don't leave
I want to know what your thoughts are as a neutral supporter of a lower league team
You're the fan who's being fed the information through the press/media
In your first post you used the phrase "financially doping" What is your understanding of that phrase and how long do you think it's been going on for with regard to Manchester City?

Don't you mean lower in the league team. Liverpool ;-)

The Dan Roan article indicates he has been fully briefed by UEFA employees/officials. This is clearly a breach of UEFA rules of confidentiality.
This is going to get very nasty, very very quickly.

i agree, nasty indeed, as the club's statement eluded to the breach, I hope we go full fkn Viking on uefa, and as noted above i hope this is the endgame and it culminates in the exposure to the point of having to scrap this unfair sanction to, ironically, penalize the teams who are in the least amount of position to go broke.

The Dan Roan article indicates he has been fully briefed by UEFA employees/officials. This is clearly a breach of UEFA rules of confidentiality.
This is going to get very nasty, very very quickly.

Which part suggests that?
I didn't see much that couldn't be compiled from known info in this case and past UEFA disciplinary actions (also known).

Failing all, a one year champs league ban isn't the end of the world, a transfer ban would be much more harmful. Either way, let's hope it's nothing and we take the fuckers to the cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.