TV Series

Has anyone watched Toast of London. About a voice over actor who gets occasional TV/stage work. The guy is Matt Berry I think and he is a voice over actor. (moneysupermarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrket). Well I thought the series was shit hot.
I'd rather have a clubbed foot than watch that.

Enjoyed him in The IT Crowd though.

Chernobyl Episode 2 - It just keeps getting better as a show whilst the story somehow gets darker, more foreboding and utterly desperate. Such a brilliantly well made and well acted show. HBO really do know how to make a very digestible bit of tv..

Seconded. There are some absolute heroes who without their brave actions, many of us wouldn't be here today.

Chernobyl e2, bloody hell thats scary stuff. Would be interesting to know how close to a nuclear apocalypse we actually were. If it is true, then only a matter of hours and we have a lot thank a Belarusian scientist for.

Chernobyl e2, bloody hell thats scary stuff. Would be interesting to know how close to a nuclear apocalypse we actually were. If it is true, then only a matter of hours and we have a lot thank a Belarusian scientist for.
She is actually a composite character because the writer said it would be to unwieldy to have all those people be in the show. Who actually did note it i am not to sure. I had the podcast on and the writer explains it nicely...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.