FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a poll on a Wolves fans forum when it was clear that the title was a two horse race. Approx 80% wanted City to win the league.

Tomorrow, every Wolves fan on the planet is City for the day.
I’m desperate to take my son to Latvia on a Thursday night for the first time in my lifetime!!!

Best of luck, chaps. Have a belting day and give Watford a good dicking for your friends down the M6.
I suspect you will be ok!

I'll bet Watford are gutted that all this UEFA business, and the song on the plane, has come out his week. If ever there was anything that will focus the team, manager and fans for one game, it is the fact that we are under attack from all angles. The siege-mentality will show itself tomorrow and I expect a big win.

The day before the Cup Final and very little in the media. They all seem to be concentrating on how to get to Baku or the CL final which is over two weeks away. I thought City were the media darlings but apparently not.
It is probably true that most fans of other clubs apart from Wolves and that horrible little third world club down the M1 with an airport will be wanting us to win tomorrow as everybody loves an underdog.
If we set up as normal, 4-2-2-2, then I fear the worst but I trust in Gracia to change things around tactically to give us a chance. We probably have about a 5% chance of winning but at least that's something to cling on to.
What I can't stand hearing is that we're just going for the occasion and no matter what the result we will have a great day. I will enjoy the build up in the bars beforehand but if we lose I will definitely not enjoy it and will be gutted. It's taken 35 years to get here again and if it takes that again I may not be alive to see it so no, we are not there just for the occasion.
Are Fernandinho and De Bruyne fit? Please don't play Aguero, I feel he needs a rest so he's raring to go in August!
Good forum this, other clubs forums should take note

The day before the Cup Final and very little in the media. They all seem to be concentrating on how to get to Baku or the CL final which is over two weeks away. I thought City were the media darlings but apparently not.
It is probably true that most fans of other clubs apart from Wolves and that horrible little third world club down the M1 with an airport will be wanting us to win tomorrow as everybody loves an underdog.
If we set up as normal, 4-2-2-2, then I fear the worst but I trust in Gracia to change things around tactically to give us a chance. We probably have about a 5% chance of winning but at least that's something to cling on to.
What I can't stand hearing is that we're just going for the occasion and no matter what the result we will have a great day. I will enjoy the build up in the bars beforehand but if we lose I will definitely not enjoy it and will be gutted. It's taken 35 years to get here again and if it takes that again I may not be alive to see it so no, we are not there just for the occasion.
Are Fernandinho and De Bruyne fit? Please don't play Aguero, I feel he needs a rest so he's raring to go in August!
Welcome to our forum, Aguero and the rest of the team are raring to go, there all training like lions. But we will show Watford respect, like weve shown respect all season.

There was a poll on a Wolves fans forum when it was clear that the title was a two horse race. Approx 80% wanted City to win the league.

Tomorrow, every Wolves fan on the planet is City for the day.
I’m desperate to take my son to Latvia on a Thursday night for the first time in my lifetime!!!

Best of luck, chaps. Have a belting day and give Watford a good dicking for your friends down the M6.
We'll do our best....I know you're laughing re Latvia but it's a beautiful place I'd be hoping you get someone from Riga early on, went over for a lads break last World Cup, boiling, cheapish, great culture ...etc

We'll do our best....I know you're laughing re Latvia but it's a beautiful place I'd be hoping you get someone from Riga early on, went over for a lads break last World Cup, boiling, cheapish, great culture ...etc
Knowing our luck, we’ll get TNS!! Either way, it is the start of a journey.
Our target next year is to replace your red neighbours in the top 6!

If driving tomorrow apparently M1 cameras are on from midnight tonight set at 72mph with automatic 6 points and over 90mph ban.

You thought WE were the media darlings, that has to be said tongue in cheek lol?

You have a good chance in my opinion, on your day you are a handful for anyone. I hope we are not lulled into thinking it will be easy but I doubt we will.

I am almost looking at it as a free hit after the stress and slog of fighting the dippers all season. A one off game then rest, with the league and league cup already in the bag. If we do lose although disappointed it would be nice for Watford to win it.

Setting off in a couple of hours, two nights down there and home Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.