Wembley Travel Plans - Underground strike suspended P4

Any of the boozers around Euston any good can anyone advise ?

Somewhere to get a bite to eat and a few beers around midday,had a look at Crown & Anchor and The Doric Arch on internet like,but dunno anymore in that area really,want to jump on tube at Euston Square ideally.

Great Portland Street isn't far away and has some really good pubs, as does Warren Street. Hop on the tube to Wembley from Great Portland Street underground too.

Lots of good pubs around Euston.. most City seem to go to the Rocket . Flyer or o'Neill's but you are a 10 minute walk from fitzrovia which is quieter

OK mate sound,not bothered if it is quieter,just be ideal if there are a few blues in and get something half decent to eat really,without going too far off the beaten track so to speak.

Lots of good pubs around Euston.. most City seem to go to the Rocket . Flyer or o'Neill's but you are a 10 minute walk from fitzrovia which is quieter

Euston Flyer and O'Neill's are fine. Mabel's Tavern is on a side street and I like it. There's the Doric Arch (small but not bad by the bus station) and the Euston Taps (mostly outdoor standing - I assume they're open on Saturday but don't know for sure). Many of the good pubs to the west have closed due to HS2 work.

Any of the boozers around Euston any good can anyone advise ?

Somewhere to get a bite to eat and a few beers around midday,had a look at Crown & Anchor and The Doric Arch on internet like,but dunno anymore in that area really,want to jump on tube at Euston Square ideally.

C&A isn't bad either. Probably not a regular football pub.

Euston Flyer and O'Neill's are fine. Mabel's Tavern is on a side street and I like it. There's the Doric Arch (small but not bad by the bus station) and the Euston Taps (mostly outdoor standing - I assume they're open on Saturday but don't know for sure). Many of the good pubs to the west have closed due to HS2 work.

Pubs just around from kings cross are decent now as well .. out station and veer left

OK mate sound,not bothered if it is quieter,just be ideal if there are a few blues in and get something half decent to eat really,without going too far off the beaten track so to speak.

The Exmouth Arms on the way to Euston Square (off Drummond Street) is decent. Good selection of beers (lager, cask and craft), and has a kitchen churning out decent burgers, as well as outdoor seating.

The Rocket menu is cheap and cheerful.. wotherspoonish...dont know if they stop serving food if really busy tho

Pubs just around from kings cross are decent now as well .. out station and veer left

I tend not to go far that way, so will take your word for it - do you mean in the renovated area around Granary Square, or real older pubs?

I work near Euston, so know some of the area there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.