Wembley Travel Plans - Underground strike suspended P4

C&A isn't bad either. Probably not a regular football pub.

Was also going to mention "The Resting Hare" on the south side of Euston Road on Upper Woburn Walk next to the Ambassadors Hotel. Decent beer selection, pizza menu and outdoor seating area. However, just checked their website and they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Doh !!!

The Somerstown Coffee House, between Euston and St Pancras, is also worth checking out. Despite it''s name, it is a pub. Does food, has 2 outdoor areas front and back, and is pretty spacious.

Was also going to mention "The Resting Hare" on the south side of Euston Road on Upper Woburn Walk next to the Ambassadors Hotel. Decent beer selection, pizza menu and outdoor seating area. However, just checked their website and they are closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Doh !!!

The Somerstown Coffee House, between Euston and St Pancras, is also worth checking out. Despite it''s name, it is a pub. Does food, has 2 outdoor areas front and back, and is pretty spacious.

The Hare is like or loathe it, but the pizzas are amazing. Shut at the weekend makes sense given who goes there.

Coffee House - not bad, only been there a few times, bit more of a walk from the tube.

Was just going to post re the Somerstown
Good pub .. last time I was in I was chatting to Al Murray at the bar

Was just going to post re the Somerstown
Good pub .. last time I was in I was chatting to Al Murray at the bar

Used to go in there quite a bit when I worked in London, and used to get pretty lively as it was near the RMT union HQ. However, certain RMT union leaders got barred so it quietened down a bit !!!

Any pubs in particular round Great Portland Street you'd recommend?

Green Man opposite is good although I prefer The Albany which is just round the corner near the Tesco, good little spot. Alternatively, there's the Prince of Wales on Warren Street which is 5 mins away towards Euston. Great beer selection and some half decent food too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.