Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Nightmare either way, if Liverpool win we'll never hear the end it of "Coz we didn't wanna win the league anyway" and if Spurs win it, well, Tottenham will be a Champions League winner, Tottenham a Champions League winner!!!! Noooooooooooo.

and

One of these serial loser managers is going to a winner, a big winner.

between-a-rock.gif

I am 99% pro Spurs for this one. The fly in the ointment for me is that obnoxious Spurs-loving twat Danny Kelly on Talksport. He is the most spiteful anti-City gobshite on the planet. Only Utd v Liverpool could have made this worse. Is there a small Scottish Island somewhere with no electricity (and hence no TV) that I can decamp to ?

sniff sniff

Maybe the wrong thread but does anyone know why when Spuds were drawn as the home team EUFA have decided dippers get the home dressing room?

If the trade-off for us winning the league is a scouse victory then I'll accept it but it's Tottenham all the way for me.....I can put up with 'You'll never sing that...' as we'll get it from the dippers anyway. It will be so, so satisfying to watch them lose...…..again...... COYS

Spuds for me, the Scouse media would completely belittle (even more than what they are doing already!) our achievements if the bin dippers win it

Anyone wanting Liverpool winning the champions league over Spurs is a mentalist. Them horrible bastards don’t deserve anything. Spurs have got their fair share of bellends, but Liverpool are in a world of their own. Put it this way, imagine both teams win it and there’s a picture of each captain and manager from either teams with the trophy. Which picture would piss you off the most? Without doubt it’s Klopp and Henderson.

Anyone wanting Liverpool winning the champions league over Spurs is a mentalist. Them horrible bastards don’t deserve anything. Spurs have got their fair share of bellends, but Liverpool are in a world of their own. Put it this way, imagine both teams win it and there’s a picture of each captain and manager from either teams with the trophy. Which picture would piss you off the most? Without doubt it’s Klopp and Henderson.

MILNER couldn’t stand that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.