Matthijs de Ligt

As long as it isn't Liverpool I can cope with it. That being said, he'd look great in sky blue...

Thats what he's worth really not the ridiculous 145 million quid they paid the scousers for him. Proper had their trousers pulled down on that one.

So expenditure of 120 Griesman / 80 De Lift and 80 De Jong - a cool 280 Million so far and its us who get shit for inflating the market - fucking laughable.

Its all their own money you know.

I do know - just like ours is.

it's on last legs though. guess they'll learn this summer. He just can't wait to play for Ole The Maestro.

I doubt it. It's been delusional since Fergie's retirement and it's just the first decade, imagine the depths it will sink to in years to come. They have money and as PSG has already learned, it doesn't guarantee you anything on the pitch

If there is any chance that hes not going to Barca the club need to throw everything at him and Raiola.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.